Eventon.lt (“we”) are committed to protect and respect your privacy and your personal information.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions of Use, our Terms and Conditions of Services, and other documents which state):
- information about personal data that we may collect from you;
- information about how we use your personal data;
- information about how we protect your data and information about your rights.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our approach and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
According to the Law on Data Protection (hereinafter – the Law), the data controller is Eventon, UAB, Karaliaus Mindaugo pr. 68-18, Kaunas, Lithuania. Company code: 305436588, VAT ID number: LT000. Managed trademark -Eventon.
We can collect and process:
- the information which you provide to us. You can provide us with information about you by filling in the form “eventon.lt”; (or on eventon.lt subdomains) or our app forms by contacting us by phone or by e-mail or registering for the Events.
- the information which you provide when registering for the Events in order to use our system or our app, subscribe to our services, respond to any surveys we send you to complete, post material, and report problems within system.
This information may include:
- Your name and surname;
- Your address;
- Your email address and phone number;
- detailed information of any opinions or complaints about the service;
- the information about the transactions you make through our website and about the execution of your orders.
If you contact us, we may record your conversation or trace the email correspondence.
We may also ask you to conduct surveys which we use for research and service improvement purposes, but you are not obliged to respond to the surveys. Other information which we collect about your visit to our system or our app. For each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect information about your visit, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other contact data. In addition, we may collect information about your computer, including, if possible, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, in order to improve system administration and report the general information to our advertisers. We may also collect information about the sources through which you access our system. This information is used for the purposes of the service provision.
When using our paid service, you will be asked to provide financial information – indicate the bank and account number in that bank. The payment processing is performed by third parties and a separate secure server. We do not store bank card information on our servers.
How we use your personal information
We use or may use the collected information about you for the following purposes:
- providing you with information or services which you use in our system;
- fulfilling our obligations arising from all agreements concluded between you and us;
- sending you information newsletters/notifications about our services;
- providing you with information about services which are similar to those you have already purchased or have been interested in;
- allowing you to participate in our interactive services when you choose to do so;
- notifying you of changes to our services and ensuring that content from our system is delivered in the most efficient way;
- administering our system and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, and statistical purposes;
- as part of our efforts to protect our website and control actual or suspected fraudulent activity;
- conducting advertising referrals;
- evaluating the effectiveness of our service.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be performed by third parties over encrypted connections using SSL technology. When we give you a (or chosen by you) password or API key that allows you to access certain parts of our system or apps, or invite team members to access our certain websites or apps, you will be responsible for protecting information – this password or API key is confidential. We ask that you do not share your password or API key with anyone. Unfortunately, the transfer of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that your data will be transferred to our website, and any transfer is at your own risk. Upon receipt of your information, we will strive to prevent the misuse of the information applying strict procedures and security features.
Disclosure of your information
Sometimes we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to selected third parties
- we sell or buy any business or property potential to sellers or buyers of such business or property;
- The third party which acquired Eventon assets accordingly transfer the information to the third party;
- business representatives and subcontractors want to provide ticket booking services;
- analytics providers help us improve and optimize our website;
- this is necessary for law enforcement agencies or other third parties for the following purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are required to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligations, or in order to implement or apply the terms and conditions of the use of our website, our rules and regulations, and other agreements, or to protect the rights of Eventon, property or security of our customers or other persons. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud detection and protection and credit risk mitigation purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to transfer or use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will normally inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or intend to disclose the information to third parties for such purposes. You may exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from our newsletter and other notifications. You also have the right to request the suspension of the processing of your personal data by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org In which case Eventon undertakes no later than in one month Remove all available personal data of the Buyer from the Eventon system. After deleting of the Buyer’s data, there is no possibility to restore it anymore.
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to familiarise with the information about you. Your right to familiarise with the data may be exercised in accordance with the law. Eventon provides a copy of your processed personal data. For any other your requested copies or your repeated requests, Eventon may ask you to pay Eventon reasonable administrative expense. When the Buyer submits the request by electronic means and unless the Buyer requests it to be provided otherwise, the information is provided in the commonly used electronic form.
Links to other websites
and they should be sent to: email@example.com
Information for the ticket buyers
Eventon is an online platform which allows Event organisers to sell tickets directly to their audience.
If you have any questions about the event, purchase of tickets, refunds, data privacy, rules or terms and conditions, please contact the event organiser directly. You should find the contact information of the event organiser on the event ticket or on the event information webpage.
Eventon is a “self-service” platform where ticket sellers (organisers) manage their events, tickets and customer orders. After purchasing a ticket, you purchase it through our platform, directly from the event organiser, and your commercial agreement relates only to it. We are a revealed intermediary between the ticket purchaser and the event organiser and we are not responsible in any way for the content, quality, price, ticket return or other parameters related to the event, nor we do not control the event attendee lists or other issues related to the event attendees.
If you want to report improper use of the system or you suspect a fraudulent event, please send information to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a link to the event.
If you want to sell tickets online for your event, please check out our homepage to learn more about all our offered features and services.
Cookies are used on our system.
By using our system and agreeing to this policy, you agree to the cookies we use in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy.
A cookie is a file which contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that a web server sends to a web browser and that is stored by the browser. The identifier is returned to the server each time the browser receives a request from the server.
Cookies can be “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored in a web browser and will remain valid until a set expiration date, unless the user deletes it before the expiration date of the cookie; on the other hand, the session cookie will expire at the end of the user’s session when the browser is closed.
Cookies generally do not contain any personally identifiable information about the user, but the personal information we store about you may be associated with information stored and received by the cookies. Cookies can be used on the servers of the web in order to identify and track users as they browse various pages of the system and indicate which users return to the website.
Deletion of cookies will adversely affect the use of many websites.
This website is owned by Eventon, UAB.
We are registered in Lithuania. Company code: 305436588. VAT identification number: LT100013081717. Address of the registered office: Karaliaus Mindaugo pr. 68-18, Kaunas, Lithuania.
You can contact us:
using our website contact form or e-mail: email@example.com